I notice there's a lot of paid solutions on the web but it's functionality that is built into domino already.
Here's how to use this feature;
- Start Domino Administrator
- Open the server that people log into
- Click on the tab marked People and Groups
- Near the bottom of the left hand navigator, you'll see Domino User Licence Tracking, expand this.
- Expand All Users
- Click on All.
- You'll now see a list of your users and when they last accessed the system.
- Note that the list will only track back a certain distance (in our case 2 years).